The theme for this year’s Cuppa season (June to October) is ‘Time To Take Heart Together’.
After two years of hosting virtual Cuppa events, we are so excited to come together with loved ones, friends and colleagues, not only to spend time with one another, but also to show our hearts by supporting those affected by cancer.
This year’s theme has a deeper meaning representing the importance of the power of togetherness. Cancer is not a disease to be fought alone, and cancer patients (Survivors), loved ones and caregivers need our support, encouragement, and to know we have their backs…
Host an Event:
- The first step is to register as a host, on the Cuppa For CANSA website or email firstname.lastname@example.org – registration is open to individuals as well as Corporates.
- Your regional staff partner at CANSA will then contact you to discuss details about your event such as the date and venue, if you would like to arrange a cancer Survivor or celebrity guest speaker, as well as help you with invitations and relevant marketing materials consistent to the CANSA brand.
- You can host your event under this year’s theme ‘Time to Take Heart Together’ and share CANSA’s online support groups and resources to encourage those affected by cancer. CANSA is committed to connecting people facing cancer with information, day-to-day help as well as emotional support they need in the communities where they live. Our aim is to ensure that cancer Survivors and their loved ones don’t have to face cancer alone; we’re here to support them through every step of their cancer journey.
- Alternately, you may choose your own theme, or even use Cuppa to mark a special day by hosting a ‘Birthday Cuppa’ or ‘Women’s Day Cuppa’.
- It is up to you, as host, to tie in aspects such as décor, beverages and snacks with your theme.
- Find everything you need to make your Cuppa event a success on the Cuppa website.
Your Cuppa also doesn’t have to be tea, any healthy beverage – hot or cold – will do. However, CANSA is thankful to Five Roses, who have come on board as the official tea partner for Cuppa For CANSA. Sponsored tea bags will be supplied to you for your event.