• A man is more likely to develop prostate cancer than he is to develop colon, kidney, melanoma, and
• Prostate cancer can be silent which is why it’s important to get checked, even if you have no symptoms.
• Men with relatives such as a father, brother or son with a history of prostate cancer may be twice as likely to develop the disease.
• Prostate cancer has a five-year survival rate of 98%.
• Prostate cancer screening, which uses a simple blood test and may include a digital rectal exam, can find cancer early.
Let’s continue educating ourselves about prostate cancer.