3 cups of water
2 tablespoons of honey.
How To Prepare:
- Cut all the lemons into halves and boil them in water for around five minutes.
- Let this water cool for some time.
- Now, squeeze the lemons a bit and remove them from the water.
- Strain the water and transfer it to a cup. You can store the remaining water for later use.
- Add honey to this lukewarm lemon water and drink it.
Image: Getty Images!
Mzukona Mantshontsho is the founder of Nyakaza Media Solutions. Nyakaza Media Solutions is an organisation that was established to help community organisations, business entities, and schools to research, write, document, report, analyse, edit, publish newsletters or bulletins in hard-copy, on-line and maintain websites with the relevant content as per the editorial policy of that organisation, school or entity.
Nyakaza Media Solutions has a vision to promote and bring dialogue to communities, businesses and schools about issues that affect them.
Nyakaza Media Solutions is on a mission to develop and encourage communities, businesses and learners to celebrate the good, applaud excellence, welcome growth, strive to be better individuals, businesses and communities, want more knowledge, discourage bad and counter-productive behaviour as well as communities, businesses and learners that want to be great SOUTH AFRICANS.
Nyakaza Media Solutions is making use of Yo School Magazine as a platform that learners in all schools to make use of to write their stories.