- Check that the learners have all their books;
- Check that all learners have study timetables;
- Let’s make sure that our learners are dedicated and involved in their school work;
- Go through the learners’ Assessment Plan to check on progress;
- Any school-work that needs signing, should be signed;
- We will die and leave our children behind, make sure they are left behind with great values;
- Make sure they are left with a decent education;
- The only certificate they have is their birth certificate; MAKE SURE THEY GET THEIR MATRIC CERTIFICATE to open the doors to the rest of their LIVES!
Mzukona Mantshontsho is the founder of Nyakaza Media Solutions. Nyakaza Media Solutions is an organisation that was established to help community organisations, business entities, and schools to research, write, document, report, analyse, edit, publish newsletters or bulletins in hard-copy, on-line and maintain websites with the relevant content as per the editorial policy of that organisation, school or entity.
Nyakaza Media Solutions has a vision to promote and bring dialogue to communities, businesses and schools about issues that affect them.
Nyakaza Media Solutions is on a mission to develop and encourage communities, businesses and learners to celebrate the good, applaud excellence, welcome growth, strive to be better individuals, businesses and communities, want more knowledge, discourage bad and counter-productive behaviour as well as communities, businesses and learners that want to be great SOUTH AFRICANS.
Nyakaza Media Solutions is making use of Yo School Magazine as a platform that learners in all schools to make use of to write their stories.