To make your trip a lot easier, here are some tips:
- Practice setting up your tent at home. It will help you master the art of setting your tent in minutes.
- Organize your gear into clear bins if possible and group like items together. You don’t want to have to spend 30 minutes hunting for the kettle.
- Ensure your food is in secure containers. South Africa has loads of opportunistic monkeys who love to help themselves to a snack or two.
- Don’t forget to check and charge all batteries for your lights, headlamps and fans.
- Start your trip off early so that you arrive in daylight, this will make setting up a lot easier.
- Plan your meals to avoid taking the entire grocery store.
Mzukona Mantshontsho is the founder of Nyakaza Media Solutions. Nyakaza Media Solutions is an organisation that was established to help community organisations, business entities, and schools to research, write, document, report, analyse, edit, publish newsletters or bulletins in hard-copy, on-line and maintain websites with the relevant content as per the editorial policy of that organisation, school or entity.
Nyakaza Media Solutions has a vision to promote and bring dialogue to communities, businesses and schools about issues that affect them.
Nyakaza Media Solutions is on a mission to develop and encourage communities, businesses and learners to celebrate the good, applaud excellence, welcome growth, strive to be better individuals, businesses and communities, want more knowledge, discourage bad and counter-productive behaviour as well as communities, businesses and learners that want to be great SOUTH AFRICANS.
Nyakaza Media Solutions is making use of Yo School Magazine as a platform that learners in all schools to make use of to write their stories.