The State of Small BusinessYO MAGAZINEYo School Magazine

The Sunflower Fund is now known as DKMS Africa!

Leukaemia is a group of diseases that affect the bone marrow. There is a 30% probability that a sibling will be a bone marrow match, which means that someone will need a transplant from a non-related donor 70% of the time.
Every year, 35 people out of every million are diagnosed with leukaemia, with five of them being children.
The Sunflower Fund was formed in 1999 to create awareness for the need of donors.
For more info visit


Mzukona Mantshontsho is the founder of Nyakaza Media Solutions. Nyakaza Media Solutions is an organisation that was established to help community organisations, business entities, and schools to research, write, document, report, analyse, edit, publish newsletters or bulletins in hard-copy, on-line and maintain websites with the relevant content as per the editorial policy of that organisation, school or entity. Nyakaza Media Solutions has a vision to promote and bring dialogue to communities, businesses and schools about issues that affect them. Nyakaza Media Solutions is on a mission to develop and encourage communities, businesses and learners to celebrate the good, applaud excellence, welcome growth, strive to be better individuals, businesses and communities, want more knowledge, discourage bad and counter-productive behaviour as well as communities, businesses and learners that want to be great SOUTH AFRICANS. Nyakaza Media Solutions is making use of Yo School Magazine as a platform that learners in all schools to make use of to write their stories.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Translate »