By Mzukona Mantshontsho
The country is aware of the inequalities in our education system, we have those learners that have been studying without any interruptions during the Covid-19 national lockdowns. Do not let your circumstances draw you back. Do your best!
- Invite God to walk with you in your life journey and schoolwork,
- Unite as classmates and help each other, you can never know everything,
- Remember your family background and use that as a motivation to get your priorities right,
- Pass your Preliminary examinations, all the marks count,
- Write your Examinations and Pass!
- Do away with peer pressure; choose the learners you want to associate with, Peer pressure will not get the work done!
We can make a fresh start and turn over a new leaf as a society. We can open a new calendar with pages that have nothing written on them yet. The year ahead is full of possibilities and potential!
We can leave the old behind and dream of new adventures and new memories. Such excitement and freshness are available to all of us.
Mzukona Mantshontsho is the founder of Nyakaza Media Solutions. Nyakaza Media Solutions is an organisation that was established to help community organisations, business entities, and schools to research, write, document, report, analyse, edit, publish newsletters or bulletins in hard-copy, on-line and maintain websites with the relevant content as per the editorial policy of that organisation, school or entity.
Nyakaza Media Solutions has a vision to promote and bring dialogue to communities, businesses and schools about issues that affect them.
Nyakaza Media Solutions is on a mission to develop and encourage communities, businesses and learners to celebrate the good, applaud excellence, welcome growth, strive to be better individuals, businesses and communities, want more knowledge, discourage bad and counter-productive behaviour as well as communities, businesses and learners that want to be great SOUTH AFRICANS.
Nyakaza Media Solutions is making use of Yo School Magazine as a platform that learners in all schools to make use of to write their stories.