By Siyabonga Khanyi,
o Be true to your studies
o No procrastinating
o Train yourself to always believe in education.
Some Study Tips:
TIME management is vital and a study time-table is a MUST.
• School books/textbooks
• Study sessions
• Study place
• Ask for assistance if you are challenged,
• Be inquisitive be free to talk to your teachers- ask even if things seem to be easy,
• Always offer to assist -that brings balance in recalling things you have done before,
• Highlight every important part of the subject or what you study -colours always assist you to remember,
• Do extensive research
• Try study groups – they work because there are things that you might not know but it would have been easy if you got it from other members
• Enough sleep helps
• Reduce eating junk food because the food drains your energy
• BELIEVE IN WHAT YOU ARE DOING- NOTHING IS EVER HARD
• Drink lots of water and healthy balance diet for the brain to function properly
• Have a book where your write your definitions and you can always paste them on the wall so you read them regularly
• Lastly but not least have fun at all times – this is because whenever you have fun you never forget thus treating books the same way will be a good thing.
Mzukona Mantshontsho is the founder of Nyakaza Media Solutions. Nyakaza Media Solutions is an organisation that was established to help community organisations, business entities, and schools to research, write, document, report, analyse, edit, publish newsletters or bulletins in hard-copy, on-line and maintain websites with the relevant content as per the editorial policy of that organisation, school or entity.
Nyakaza Media Solutions has a vision to promote and bring dialogue to communities, businesses and schools about issues that affect them.
Nyakaza Media Solutions is on a mission to develop and encourage communities, businesses and learners to celebrate the good, applaud excellence, welcome growth, strive to be better individuals, businesses and communities, want more knowledge, discourage bad and counter-productive behaviour as well as communities, businesses and learners that want to be great SOUTH AFRICANS.
Nyakaza Media Solutions is making use of Yo School Magazine as a platform that learners in all schools to make use of to write their stories.